An established leader in advanced orthopaedic care, Highlands Orthopaedics offers comprehensive services with advanced medical knowledge from our orthopaedic team.
Our orthopaedic and sports medicine surgeons access the Highlands’ team of support services, allowing us to provide you with a full continuum of care — from diagnosis to treatment to full recovery.
An established leader in advanced orthopaedic care, Highlands Orthopaedics offers comprehensive services for the full spectrum of conditions. Our orthopaedic surgeons have access a network of support services, allowing us to provide you with a full continuum of care — from diagnosis to treatment and beyond.
- Hand, shoulder, and elbow injuries
- Joint problems
- Arm, leg, neck and spine trauma
- Spine conditions
- Sports injuries
Arthroscopic and reconstructive procedures:
- Rotator cuff repair
- Instability and labral repair
- AC joint reconstruction
- Ulnar collateral ligament reconstruction (Tommy John)
- Distal biceps tendon repair
- Arthroscopic loose body removal and tennis elbow release
- Ligament reconstruction (ACL, PCL, MCL, posterolateral corner)
- Arthroscopic meniscus repair
- Patella instability (MPFL reconstruction)
Why Choose Highlands
- Minimally invasive surgeries and other advanced techniques
- Our surgeons use some of the most advanced technologies in orthopaedic surgery, such as anterior hip replacement and advanced sports medicine procedures
- Among the top orthopaedic programs in the region; a leader in orthopaedics